Updated: Jun 28, 2022
Team Sky Wire Broadcast has 15+ years of experience in the Broadcast Industry and supports many customers to operate a TV channel and consultancy in TV channel Registration.
There are two categories of TV channels in India
News & Current Affairs
Non-News & Current Affairs i.e. Devotional, Music, Movies, GEC, Sports, etc.
Kindly find the below details:
1. Processing Fee Rs. 10,000/- at the time of application
2. Registered Company under Companies Act 1956 can apply
3. Company Net worth certificate of Rs. 20.00 Cr. for News & Current Affairs and Rs. 5 Cr. for Non- News & Current Affairs
4. 3 Years audited Balance Sheet
5. Satellite Bandwidth and Uplinking Agreement with Teleport Service Provider
6. Project report of channel/company
7. Full Details of Directors
8. Performance Bank Guarantee of Rs. 2.00 Cr. each (time of MIB permission) for News & Current Affairs and Rs. 1. 00 Cr. for Non-News & Current Affairs
9. Channel annul Uplink fee- Rs. 2.00 Lacs (time of MIB permission)
10. Channel downlink Fee- Rs. 5.00 Lacs per annum per channel (time of MIB permission)
To know more Please visit Mib.gov.in
We shall happy to assist you. if any queries or requirements, feel free to call at +91-9210025777 or write us at "Avnish@skywirebroadcast.com"