As you plan your wedding day, you’ll notice one unfortunate part of preparing for it -- more than likely a handful of loved ones won’t be able to make it to the celebration. Live streaming your wedding is the simplest and cheapest option to include guests who cannot attend your wedding. No matter how big or small your wedding is, there is bound to be relatives and friends who cannot attend your big day. Here, we’re talking more about why live streaming your wedding is one of the best decisions you can make when it comes to preparing for your wedding day!
What does live streaming your wedding mean?
Live streaming your wedding ceremony and even your reception is a perfect solution to make sure your loved ones are still able to celebrate with you, even if they’re miles away. It’s relatively inexpensive, it’s simple to do, and it allows all of your guests to participate in your big day.
How, you might ask?
You may have heard of certain platforms like Zoom, Facebook Live, or YouTube Live. Platforms like Zoom work great if you’re trying to set up a business meeting.
Why should you livestream your wedding?
You’re having a destination wedding .
You’re opting for an intimate elopement.
Livestream your wedding for a unique video of the wedding ceremony.
Your venue won’t fit everyone.
Livestream your wedding day for those whose schedules don’t match up.
You can use Mine Q-8 4G Bonding Video Encoder to stream your feed.
1. Dual HDMI/SDI
2. 3 SIM/Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Dongle
3. M Live App Control
4. Portable to carry
5. Portable Wireless 4G Streaming Encoder, HD live video streaming through RTMP/RTMPS/RTSP directly to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
6. H.264 (RTMP/RTMPS), H.265 (RTSP), support 1080p60/50/30/25; 1080i60/50; 720p60/50/30/25
7. Simultaneously bond up to 6 network links including support for 3* 4G LTE cellular or 1* USB Dongle, WIFI and Ethernet.
8. Internal rechargeable battery provides up to 4-6 hours of continuous streaming.
Kindly contact us to know more.